Mr Rudiger De Paep graduated in law at the University of Louvain in 1977.
Mr Rudiger De Paep started his career in the office of Mr Robert Wijffels and has been admitted at the Bar of Antwerp since then.
In 1981, he became a partner in the office Wijffels, Geuens De Paep for more than 30 years where he specialized in maritime law, transport law and port-related matters.
In December 2015, he founded Vermeersch De Paep Lawyers together with Mr. Nathalie Vermeersch.
Mr Rudiger De Paep is a member of the Belgian Maritime Law Association and took part in various international conferences on maritime law in Antwerp, London, Nice, Paris, Pireaus, Vancouver, …
Major casualties inter alia:
- Capsize ms Herald of Free Enterprise
- Collision ms Tricolor-ms Kariba-ms Vicky
- Capsize ms Repubblica de Genova
- Explosion on board van het ms Star Ikebana
- Casualty ms Cygnus Ace
- Casualty ms Koh Jin
- Casualty ms Zim Anglia
- Casualty ms Galaxy River
- Casualty ms Grande Ellade
- Casualty ms Samia-ms Carina
- Fire on board ms Silver Ray
- Conflagrations in the Antwerp Port Area i.a. NV Talke, NV Luiknatie, NV atoennatie
How can we be of service?
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.